Stephens understands that every business is different and has different access control needs. The single common denominator is that the access control system needs to work flawlessly every day. Stephens has the professional experience that your business needs to design the right type of access control for your business. Stephens engineers will design the best system for your needs and will utilize your existing IT infrastructure where possible to maximize your return on investment. Our trained access control engineering staff knows how to ask the right questions for your business for today and for tomorrow. Stephens access control systems are easily scalable for expansion as needed. Pre-planning and detailed design before installation assures a clean install that is on schedule. Great care is taken to make sure there are no surprises and setbacks.
Access control solutions:
- Avoid expensive re-keying when an employee leaves.
- Remotely administer and control access.
- Track, record, and deter access throughout your organization.
- Provide auditing for employee time and attendance.
- Provide a safer working environment and customer or client environment
- Tiered management authorization levels
Stephens access control systems are designed from high quality non- proprietary components with simple to use open software platforms to ensure a seamless integration to existing or new security systems. This approach to design also enables the system to be forwards and backwards technologically compatible. Every component is carefully selected from “best of breed” components and is rigorously pre-tested before being selected for installation. In this way, Stephens Systems are installed efficiently. Stephens access control systems are designed to be durable and to perform with consistent reliability.
Access control benefits:
- Web-based, multi-site access control solutions
- PC-based, small to mid-sized solutions
- Enterprise solutions
- Non-proprietary open platforms, best of breed open platform solutions
- Access control cards, photo I.D. badges, and readers
- Biometrics technology