Stephens is proud to announce our affiliation with GeoVision PC based video recording systems. GeoVision surveillance systems are available for the smallest 3 or 4 camera systems up to the incredible 128 camera Video Recording Server. Systems are available for any size residential, retail, educational, institutional, manufacturing and warehousing facilities.
Some of the many features offered by GeoVision PC based video systems are:
- Multicast – TCP/IP & Web cam servers allow you to view video on any network or internet connected PC.
- Remote Playback Server – Allows you to review recordings on any network or internet connected PC.
- Password protection – Keeps unauthorized individuals from viewing live or recorded video and allows you to assign passwords for authorized individuals to view any combination or all cameras you assign to their account.
- Point & Click video playback – simply click on the camera, date & time and the video you wish to see immediately plays back on your computer screen – Use the on screen playback controls to review from 1/8th to 8 times the actual recorded speed. This enables you to find the video you need quickly & slow it down to catch all the details you need to see. You can even review all cameras simultaneously!
- Unlimited video storage – You specify the time to maintain by adding or upgrading hard drives on your PC. You can also back up critical video to a CD, DVD. You can even transport video across a network or email it to any network or internet connected PC. Even directly to your local police department!