Stephens systems understands that a business needs a reliable and robust security system. Stephens has the experience to know how electronic security systems are used differently by businesses and that each company has unique security needs which require different levels of integration. Stephens experienced design staff know how to ask the right questions in order to engineer the right solution for the needs for today and for possible needs for tomorrow. Stephens does not sell forced solutions – The system designed for your needs will be “designed to fit” – not “made to fit”.
Stephens customers benefit from the great care that is taken with the pre-planning and the engineering design taken in order to provide the best system for the business. Stephens Systems customers benefit from the factory training of our skilled technicians for an efficient installation. Every product chosen is rigorously pre-tested before being carefully selected for use. Only the very best of breed, non-proprietary components are used. Stephens security solutions are engineered from security components that can provide forwards and backwards technology compatibility.
- Integration with video surveillance
- Integration with access control
- Temperature (heat/ refrigeration) sensor monitoring
- Humidity sensor monitoring
- Water leak sensors monitoring
- Gas leak detection sensor monitoring
- Special triggers set using software interfaces, analytics with text alerts
- Remote access