A Stephens installed security system can help you stay in control of your home electrical energy usage, wherever you are and at any time. Imagine the savings in being able to remotely check in and control your home temperature (Air Conditioning, Heat) and lighting.
With Z Wave modules, even your door locks can be connected to be electronically opened and closed remotely with smart mobile devices. There is a selection of several types of door locks to choose from to match your current style. Imagine the peace of mind of know that the house doors and the overhead garage door is locked and can be remotely locked or unlocked if needed.
The home automation systems work with an iPhone, iPad, Android phones or Tablets. Utilizing DMP security system control panels and Z Wave modules, Stephens engineers can connect to any electronically controlled device for remote control and automation.
- Interactive Security System: combine burglar alarm, fire alarm, home automation, and video surveillance
- Energy Management System: mobile apps to make adjustments anytime to lights or thermostats.
- Remote Door Locking System: modules are available to securely lock and unlock doors, including garage doors using smart mobile devices.
- Water Leak Detection System: detect water leak or problems with water pipes freezing
- Fire Detection Systems: around the clock smoke/heat monitoring that is always alert
- Gas Leak or Carbon Monoxide Detection System: around the clock monitoring for gas or carbon monoxide leak, always alert even when the family is home.
- Video Surveillance: always be in the know whenever you are and at anytime