- Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Configuring Main System
- Chapter 2: I/O Applications
- Chapter 3: Point-Of-Sale (POS) Application
- Chapter 4: Playing Back Video Files
- Chapter 5: Backing Up and Deleting Video Files
- Chapter 6: Viewing Live Video Using WebCam
- Chapter 7: E-Map Application
- Chapter 8: Live Viewing Using Remote Applications
- Chapter 9: Central Monitoring by Center V2
- Chapter 10: Short Message Service
- Chapter 11: Useful Utilities
GeoVision version 8.0 only supports the following GV video capture cards. If you are unsure which card you have, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- GV-250 All Series
- GV-600(S) V3.21 D-Type, V3.20 BNC
- GV-650(S) V3.31 D-Type, V3.30 BNC
- GV-800(S) V3.31 D-Type, V3.30 BNC
- GV-800-4A V3.10
- GV-1120 V1.02
- GV-1240 V1.02
- GV-1480 V1.02
Older card may be able to upgrade to 7.05 with a USB Dongle or Key Lock. If you you do not have a USB Dongle please look below for a supported version.
For cards manufactured before 2005 that have an S1 chipset sticker on them you may upgrade to 6.11. If you only have an SP chipset sticker the latest version you may use is 6.05.
A note for Microsoft Windows Vista users. Geovision version 6 MultiView remote viewing software does not download and install correctly on Microsoft Windows Vista when visiting your URL. Please download the software below to view your video system remotely on Windows Vista.